To comply with PCI Data Security Standard audit requirements (Req. 12.6.1), organizations are required to offer PCI awareness training. AppSec Consulting’s family of PCI Security Standards courses will help you meet this need and educate employees on how to effectively safeguard and protect payment card information. The goal is to create informed employees who make better data protections decisions and lower your risk.
AppSec Consulting offers three versions of PCI training: one for employees who work at the point of sale; one for employees in the back office; and one for those who work in IT. These brief 20-minute courses will help your employees understand how to apply the PCI security standards in their jobs to protect information and build customer trust.
- Recognizing Fraud
- DSS Requirements
- Payment Card Security Features
- Best Practices for Handling Payment Card Information
- Point of Sale and Back Office Scenarios
- Working with Vendors
- Knowledge Checks and Summary
- Highly engaging and interactive elements
- Developed to be easily tailored or customized
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Developed to ease translation and localization
Why Choose AppSec Consulting?
- Expert Training Staff. Our training consultants are some of the best trained professionals in the industry with hands-on experience in various Information Security topics.
- Flexible Options. The choice of Instructor Led Training, Web-based Training, or a combination of both to meet your needs.
- Achieve Compliance. Whether it’s training a large group of IT stakeholders or teaching developers secure development practices, AppSec has a variety of courses to address help improve your information security program.
What You Get:
- High Quality Content – content that is relevant to training goals and objectives.
- Real World Examples – training content based on actual real-world examples.
- Assessments – assessments that help reinforce learning objectives
- Buy a “Best of Class” turnkey solution that can be fully operational in a matter of days. Add your own logo, company contact information, and include links to your policies and procedures.
- Personalize your training experience by enhancing or deleting content within the course, add your own executive message, or include PDF documents and links to other supporting materials.
- Customize course content to meet the specific and unique needs of your organization. This includes modifying or creating new pages (e.g., adding industry examples and case studies) or modifying existing voice-over and graphics. This solution is ideal for companies that have very specific needs.
- Access, Manage, and Track - The courseware is SCORM and AICC complaint, which means that it can be easily integrated into your organization’s Learning Management System (LMS). Don’t have an LMS? We provide affordable, secure, on-demand hosting services.